Although this probably isn’t a move you’d be advised to try on a concrete court, A.O. and others have pulled it off on more forgiving surfaces a number of times. For this move to be possible, your defender’s legs must be wide open.
- Dribble the ball low and fast in front of you while edging slowly towards your defender.
- As you draw within two feet or so, stop the ball dead on the floor in front of you.
- Bend down and kick it gently through your defender’s legs.
- Immediately following this, dive to the floor and slide through your defender’s legs after the ball.
- Regain control of the ball and continue as desired.