Odd title, I know, and the story itself doesn't make much more sense.
(From left, Shannon Allen (wife of Ray Allen), Vanity Perkins (wife of Kendrick Perkins) Charlsie House (wife of Eddie House) and Lloren Cook (girlfriend of Leon Powe.))
Here, in short, are the details:
- Charlsie House, wife of Boston Celtics guard Eddie House, was in attendance for the Suns' win over Gang Green on December 30.
- Brandon Laird shouted derogatory remarks at Charlsie House before allegedly taking a swing at one of the other women in the lounge.
- A brawl broke out, resulting in the arrest of two MLB players for scrapping with security guards at the U.S. Airways Arena. Those two were brothers Brandon and Gerald Laird and Brandon Laird, the former a catcher for the Detroit Tigers and the latter a prospect for the New York Yankees.
- The Lairds' uncle was also arrested.
- When pressed for more information surrounding the affairs of that evening, Charlsie House also claimed that the grandfather of the two Lairds touched her inappropriately.
Classy folks, those Lairds.