Nike HTM Air Force One Crocodile (AF1)
The Nike Air Force One Low HTM “Crocodile style”, because of the look of the leather, designed as a crocodile skin!
Released in May 2004 by Nike to only the best accounts and stores worldwide…
Only 1506 pairs of the white color were released and 1506 pairs of the black color Most of the stores got 12 to 18 pairs of each color, which means 36 pairs maximum per store…
Nike reference production code is: HTM air force one 305895002 Total 3012 pairs released to approximately 80 to 90 stores in the world, limited and numbered inside by Nike…
The HTM phenomenon , is not new to sneaker fans and collectors and to Nike…
Indeed , Nike released about 2 years ago the HTM AF1 low , Paul brown color way also very limited and about 4 months ago the HTM Macropus hi top in suede and the HTM woven, sold for more than 370$!
HTM stands for and is a collaboration of 3 people:
1) Famous DJ and designer from Japan Hiroshi Fujiwara: He used to be a part of the famous well known Japanese designer group: A Bathing Ape
2) Tinker Hatfield: Nike shoe designer, very famous for the design of the Jordan II, IV and V (shark design on the side!)
3) Mark Parker, Nike vice president!
Some name of the stores that maybe had the privilege to get the famous HTM Air Force One Low:
- Ubiq, Philly
- Undeafeated, LA
- Proper, Huntington Beach
- Prohibit NYC, NY
- Quinto round and Purple, Milan Italy
- Collette, Paris France
- Ozone, Paris France
- Opium, Paris France –
- HUF , SF
- The Apartments, Berlin Germany etc…
Available soon in limited quantity at http://www.arkamix.com