Tyrone Evans AKA Alimoe
Name: Tyrone Evans aka Alimoe
1. All street ball franchise (5) players: I can't pick 5, there's so many.
2. Many say that the true street ballers only come from NYC. How does being from NYC influence the way you play? It gives me my attitude, flashiness, and cockiness. If you don't think you're it, no one else will. You gotta walk around with your chest out.
3. Do you have any superstitions or pre-game rituals? I'm always nervous until something happens. No matter what, until I miss a shot, get the ball stolen, or make something happen, I'm nervous up until that point.
4. What do you want to be remembered for? As somebody that made somebody else get up & do better. They don't have to let me know that I lit their fire; just go out and do it. They don't have to thank me and bring me out to the game; just go do it. Just knowing that that little kid watching me took something home with them. See, basketball is a teacher of life. The lessons you learn in basketball - don't be selfish, work hard, and treat everybody good - they're the same lessons in life."
5. Shout outs and famous last words: "Shout out to everyone doing something positive. No matter how hard you're strugglin, keep strugglin. Shout out to everyone going through it and keeping their dignity."