The PM Hookup: Kobe Bryant Kicks It With Cabbie, Chris Bosh & Will Ferrell, Two Golden State Warriors Start A Sneaker Company, & Mikki Moore’s Reptile Fetish
This edition of the PM Hookup features Jose Calderon’s selflessness, CB4 and the star of Old School, Ron Artest breaking down the key to Sacramento’s season, tons of sneaker talk, better days in The MIA, and so much more …
The PM Hookup: A semi-daily recap of the biggest and wackiest NBA stories …
- Eric Smith reports on Toronto’s Jose Calderon giving-up his starting spot for T.J. Ford.
- Keeping it north of the border, Chris Bosh and Will Ferrell talk Semi-Pro. Is a ten day contract in the cards for Ferrell?
- Brewhoop also wants ESPN’s Bill Simmons to take over for Larry Harris as Milwaukee’s GM.
- Branded covers Converse celebrating the century mark. They’ve aslo got a post on Al Harrington and Stephen Jackson starting their own shoe company.
- More sneaker talk with HoopsVibe’s legendary CYE. Keeping it HVibe, Jason Kelly hits a home run with his Western Conference preview.
- Celticsblog.com has Rajon Rondo breaking Steve Nash’s ankles.
- Two years ago, ‘Riles’ and ‘Shaq’ were all love. Now coach Riley, when not scouting, is feuding with his former center.
- Mo Peterson has nothing but love for the Raptors in his return to Toronto.
- Isaiah Rider is free. Meanwhile, another Isiah isn’t free from New York, but sidestepped a question on returning to Indiana.
- ESPN’s Henry Abbott keeps digging on Mark Cuban banning bloggers from Dallas’ dressing room. Keep it up Abbott.
Got a link or comment on the PM Hookup?Get at us in the comment box below. And come back to HoopsVibe NBA’s blog in eight hours for The AM Take. Image appears courtesy of flickr.com