AM Roundup: Kobe Bryant rapping, Seattle’s Howard Schultz declares war on Clay Bennett, Carmelo Anthony’s Apology, & The Boston-L.A. rivarly …
Video of Kobe Bean spitting a verse … the latest on the state of the Sonics … Why Celticsblog.com loves DeShawn Stevenson … The state of the Pistons … an uncomfortable moment for ‘Melo … and tons of Lakers stuff, so click here …
The AM Roundup: A recap of the NBA biggest and wackiest stories …
- Hate or love their coffee, Starbucks CEO, and former Sonics owner, Howard Schultz is suing Clay Bennett and may save hoops in Seattle. Supersonicsoul has the details.
- Detroit bad boys has the latest on the Pistons.
- The Warriors are out of the playoffs. Golden State of Mind blames one person: coach Don Nelson.
- The boys at the LA Times Lakers blog has a breakdown on the purple-and-gold securing first in the Western Conference.
- Speaking of L.A.’s favorite team … a ‘vintage’ clip of their superstar on a Brian McKnight track.
- Of course, it could be much worse for Bryant. Just ask Sacramento’s Reggie Theus. Sorry coach.
- Even Celticsblog has love for Washington’s DeShawn Stevenson. Can you blame the green-and-white’s faithful after watching Stevenson’s throwback party?
- Doug Smith, a reporter with the Toronto star, has the right idea here. E-mail Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment to keep my guy Jack Armstrong on Raptor telecasts as an analyst.
- A solid preview of the game NBA Ballers: Chosen One. And loads of other great gaming stuff at this website, so bookmark it.
- Tough day for Carmelo Anthony. The Denver Post has the video of his apology and press conference.
- Unfortunately, it gets worse for Anthony. There are allegations of special treatment by the officers who arrested him. Oh well. Hopefully, he learns and gets ready for post-season.
- And Loy’s Place has an interesting retro piece on the Boston-L.A. rivalry.