Best of The Web: What plays Toronto runs in 2010, how Boston will cheer for Rasheed Wallace, and Golden State’s standoff with Stephen Jackson
What will the Raptors offensive sets look like next year? … How will Boston cheer for former public enemy number one turned Celtic Rasheed Wallace? … The Warriors and S-Jax seem locked in a duel … All that and so much more in this edition of best-of-the-web …
HoopsVibe The Blog regularly drops a best-of-the-web feature with all the articles from the ’three dubyas’ you should be reading …
- The great Raptors Republic has the seven sets Toronto should run in 2009-10. I’m excited to see the club call an ‘iso’ for ultra-athletic swing DeMar DeRozan.
- Jeff Clark, of Celtics blog, believes it could initially be odd cheering for the controversial Rasheed Wallace.
- Warriorsworld has a great read on the standoff between Golden State and Stephen Jackson.
- Gerald Narciso, a fellow Vancouverite and Dimemag.com’s newest phenomenon, is dropping a great series on NCAA stars who go M.I.A in the pros. Click here for his latest on former Bearcat great Steve Logan.
- Peachtree hoops looks at what Jamal Crawford will do for the Atlanta Hawks. My Take: he gives them depth, the ability to go small with Joe Johnson sliding to the three-spot, and greater credibility as an organization.
- Hardwood Paroxysm gets philosophical on Ricky Rubio’s decision to stay in Europe.
- Bulletsforever.com believes Antawn Jamison’s rebounding will improve next season. Jamison, like the Washington Wizards, seems poised for a bounce back year.
- Hornets24/7.com examines the sentiment that 2010 will make or break New Orleans.
- My talented running mate at HoopsVibe, John Nguyen, examines what Stephon Marbury left behind with his bizarre behavior. Read this piece and bookmark his blog Flagrant Foul.
- Want great coverage on other sports? Well, Craveonline has got all your needs covered, so bookmark this website and check it out daily!