Best of the Web: Colangelo would get equal value in Bosh trade, Boston’s bench in 2010, Lakers Josh Powell talks Streetball
Hypothetically speaking, would Colangelo get equal value for Bosh? … Rush Limbaugh calls basketball the sport of gangs … Previews for the Detroit Pistons and Houston Rockets … And the oddest injuries in NBA history … All this and more in Best of the Web …
HoopsVibe The Blog semi-regularly drops a best-of-the-web feature with all the articles from the ’three dubyas’ you should be reading …
- Raptors Republic believes Toronto GM Bryan Colangelo is the guy to trade Chris Bosh -if necessary. I agree. ‘The Golden Boy’ executive typically gets equal value and then some when swapping assets.
- NeedforSheed.com previews the coming year for the Detroit Pistons. The site that is still ‘Reppin The D Regardless of Sheed’ predicts a 46 win season.
- Chris Bernucca, a fine writer for ProBasketball News, takes Rush Limbaugh to task for calling basketball "The favorite sport of gangs"
- ESPN Truehoop Blogger Henry Abbott reviews SonicsGate, the story of the NBA leaving Seattle. On Monday, I watched SonicsGate. It’s superb.
- Inspired by Francisco Garcia’s bizarre physio ball injury, Yahoo’s Ball Don’t Lie lists the seven oddest NBA injuries.
- Celticsblog.com has the latest from Beantown, where Coach Doc Rivers thinks the bench will be much improved in 2010.
- The Dream Shake has a killer preview on the Houston Rockets. I also think H-Town, even with the injuries and changes, has enough to challenge for the final spot in the Western Conference playoff.
- The Hoop Doctors show love to Dream Team Two and Three. The article is great and so are the youtube highlights.
- No link page is complete without representation from the Crave family. Our Fred Topel talks streetball with the Lakers’ Josh Powell in a feature interview.