Wednesday , Jul , 20 , 2011 J.N.

Donte Green’s Baby Momma Drama

The relaxing summer time is the hardest part for any NBA player especially during a lockout because no one is getting paid. It’s time to examine the huge riches that are stored up in the banks. Nope, I’m not implying to rob banks. That is straight up stupid. What I am trying to say is that even though an NBA player is not getting paid right now, they’re much richer than the average American. They have other things to worry about.

Let’s start with Sacramento forward Donte Green. Wealthy people got problems, too. In this age of social media, all of their personal business can be aired out at any given time. The time is now. Here is Donte Green’s baby momma airing out their junk for anyone to read on Facebook –

Facebook Entries

Marcia Grant I am tired of men being absentee Dads. I will on here and anywhere else I can always shine
a light on this problem that plagues our
community. If you dont like it F*ckin Delete me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 31 minutes ago

3 people 1 comment

Marcia Grant Donte Greene of the Sacramento
Kings is pissed b/c I am going to make him take
care of my baby to the full extent of Marylands
Child Support laws.!!! I mean really pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol 34 minutes ago
5 comments

Marcia Grant Donte Greene of the Sacramento Kings
would like everyone to know that he is married. BUT
HE IS STILL GONNA TAKE CARE OF MAY BABY TO THE THE
FULL EXTENT OF MARYLAND’S CHILD SUPPORT LAW. :-) :-)
40 minutes ago
2 comments

Marcia Grant Donte Greene wants to act like I wont
let him see his child. But when he txt me even after
not inquiring about his son’s well-being for almost
3months. I told him No he could not come get him bc
he did not know the child’s needs being as though he
had not been around or even asked about him but…