You will find here 6 major tips to improve your shoot.
1. Get open.
Create a lead before you receive the ball. Take advantage of your teammates to find an open shot position. Set up the shot you want. "Hoped Shots" rarely end up in the basket.
2. Shot selection.
Know your ability and your shooting percentage. Concentrate a lot while shooting practice. This is important to have a higher percentage during practice. Some good practice shooters may become only average game shooters, but there are no poor practice shooters who are excellent game shooters.
Know where your teammates are before shooting. Make sure no teammate is open for a better shot. Know when to shoot. Passing up a good shot is just as important as taking a bad shot. Be aware of defensive players' and offensive rebounders' positions.
- Dribble the ball between your legs to your right hand.
- Start to spin clockwise and, as you do, lower your backside to the ground, letting yourself down with your left arm.
- By the time you are turned completely from your defender, you should have your butt and the lower part of your back touching the floor.
- Using your momentum, roll over on the floor (with the ball still in your right) and onto your feet, helping yourself back up with your left arm if required.
An American-invented game hinged to science, skill and speed, basketball is played by two teams with five or (in rare circumstances) fewer players on each side. The ball is round and can be batted, bounced, rolled or thrown within the jurisdiction of the playing rules. The object of the game is tossing the ball through one of the two 10-foot-high baskets at opposite ends of the floor. If Team A shoots successfully into its own basket, it' s two or three points for Team A. It is also two points for Team 6 if Team A mistakenly shoots successfully into Team B' s basket.Read More
Chris Childs knows how hard this crossover can be to guard having had his ankles broken with it on more than occasion thanks to Tim Hardaway. Despite being the simplest of the set in terms of total movements, the fake has to be sold properly if it's to be of any use.Read More
General/Summary: As a devoted NBA Live fan I feel the need to allow the truth to be told about this game. First of all this game is good. Not great, not bad and a whole hell of alot better than NBA 2K2. I've read so many negative reviews about NBA Live 2002 and I just don't see what everyone else does. I've played Live 2002 for countless hours and at times I'm still in awe about how smooth the gameplay is and how the players look so true to life. To me NBA 2K2 does not hold a candle to NBA Live 2002. I'd like you to hear why so read carefully and take heed because this review is on point.Read More
- Dribble low and fast to draw the defence towards you.
- When they crouch into the defensive position, straighten up and throw the ball gently off their forehead.
- Catch the ball and continue dribbling
Gary Payton doesn't often end up looking a fool on the court, but Jason Williams sure clowned him with this crossover, faking the former defensive player of the year off his feet. As with many of the best crossovers, the basic motions themselves aren't particularly difficult to emulate here, the real challenge being that of convincing your man to bite on the up-fake.